PRIVATE GROUP SERVICES
WGC Private Group Services (WGCPGS) provides Clients and Family peace of mind - devoid from the burden associated with financial management.
WGCPGS adopts an approach of being an office extension of a Clients Business.
By understanding Clients vision for the future - WGCPGS partner with Clients to develop a Family Office tailored to Clients needs.
WGCPGS simplify the complexities of Clients financial affairs and manage the risks associated with a constantly changing environment.
WGCPGS offer a broad range of services for individuals and families. WGCPGS provide an integrated approach to managing Clients financial affairs.
WGCPGS will also work with a Clients Team of trusted Business and Financial Advisors to help Clients develop strategies to meet desired and required objectives.
In addition - an extension to this service is to address the day-to-day Record Keeping involved in Clients governing a successful Business - by delivering accurate and timely Data and Reports (Aim via Cloud Technology) - enabling WGCPGS Clients to make the best Business decisions with exact and relevant information.
Whether you are considering establishing a Family Office or would like to utilise the services of WGCPGS - WGCPGS can support and guide Clients through the decision making process. From Cost Benefit Analysis of the choices available - to a complete design of a Clients Virtual Family Office.
Proactivity + Certainty + Trust = Peace of Mind.
Trust - Strategy
1 Administrative Services
2 Accounts Reconciliation
- Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Bank & Credit Card Reconciliations
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Fixed Asset Maintenance
- Processing & Reconciling Sales
- Processing & Reconciling Purchases
3 Real Time Reporting
- Monthly, Quarterly and Year End Accounts Preparation & Reporting
- Preparation of Management Reports
4 Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Cheque Book & Bank Account Management
- Creditor Liasion
- Debtor Collection
5 Employee Payroll & Management
- Employee Maintenance
- Payroll, Super & Payroll Tax Requirements
- Payroll Management ie. Leave Accruals - Termination Payments - Paid Parental Leave etc
Proactivity - Advisory
6 Operational Business Issues
- Systems and Processes Review & Development
7 Training & Education
- Commercial Guidance
8 Cashflow Management & Budgeting
- Budgets & Forecasting
Certainty - Governance
9 Compliance & Regulatory Assistance
- Statutory Compliance
- Preparation of Activity Statements - BAS & IAS
- Workers Compensation
- Processes and Policy
Reporting & Record Maintenance
- Installation and Conversion of Software